[coreboot] Thread derailment

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Wed May 2 19:45:43 CEST 2018

On 02.05.2018 19:21, Zoran Stojsavljevic wrote:
> Hello David,
>
>> We need open dialogue with vendors more than we need obnoxious
>> commentary from certain individuals.
>
> I see... I hit hard INTEL... Again! And INTEL is NOT (at all) happy about
> that, I can read between the lines. :-)

No. You hit the coreboot community and the project as a whole. There is
no Intel between the lines. Many not vendor affiliated people are quite
angry at you at the moment. You make decent discussions futile.

IIRC, I warned you about your all caps bullshit before. Please keep it
civilized, or just mute yourself.

Nico