[coreboot] [RFH] Status of the Lenovo X201

qtux mail at qtux.eu
Wed May 2 18:37:22 CEST 2018

Thanks for your detailed explanation. So in essence shall I ignore the
messages or blacklist lpc_ich?

Besides, while preparing the status report, I sometimes find a "Smashed
stack detected in romstage!" message in the console log, just before
ramstage is starting. Is there something to worry about there?

It may correlate with another issue I found: Sometimes (mostly after
some experimentation) SeaBios loads a long time (about 10 to 20 seconds)
and is not able to find my SATA drive (though, payloads from cbfs can
still be loaded). Restarting with Ctrl+Alt+Del is sufficient in these
cases to solve the issue until the next time I tinker with coreboot (in
particular experimenting with me_cleaner seems to cause this issue quite
often).

Cheers,
Matthias