[coreboot] Why do we have FSP-S

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:00:58 CEST 2018

I think, by "The Right Direction" he meant having the open source code
instead of FSP-S blobs.
'Why do we have FSP-S' - I have the same question. Why this code must
be kept closed, Intel?
Open source is always better than closed, and your major competitor -
AMD - would not be able
to use your source code - not just because of the licenses, but
because your CPUs are so different