[coreboot] Server systems shipped with coreboot

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Sat Mar 24 00:08:17 CET 2018

On 23.03.2018 22:37, Alberto Bursi wrote:
> I wanted to say what I said.
> Dell, HP, Supermicro, Tyan, and whatever other OEM making commercial
> servers I know of
> is highly unlikely to accept a RMA or provide any support on their
> hardware if you install Coreboot.

What I was trying to tell you was that they might already ship hardware
with coreboot. You make the impression that you have no idea about how
much coreboot is already used in products.

What you mean, I guess, is installing coreboot on hardware that didn't
ship with it. But you make it sound like coreboot is always something
retrofitted.

Nico