[coreboot] Interrupt routing with PCIe bridges as many functions of one southbridge device

Аладышев Константин aladyshev at nicevt.ru
Wed Mar 21 18:53:55 CET 2018

Hello!
I'm working with Haswell+Lynxpoint chip and it has 6 PCIe bridges presented
on one southbridge device "1c" as six functions (I mean "1c.0", "1c.1", ...,
"1c.5"). As I understand, every function (bridge in this example) can drive
only one INTX line of its "1c" device.
For example, function 1c.2 can drive only INTC of "1c" device. Does it mean
that every device behind 1c.2 PCIe bridge should connect all of its INTA-D
lines to INTC of 1c.2 in order to work?

(by "connect" I mean declare interrupt routing in ACPI/MP table/PIRQ table)

Best Regards,
Aladyshev Konstantin