[coreboot] Install Coreboot into KGPE-D16 (Cloud Dai)

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sat Mar 10 20:47:01 CET 2018

On 03/10/2018 07:42 AM, 戴,曉政 wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I already buy all essential components that used to work KGPE-D16 normally, but only power led can be lighted with KGPE-D16 after I start it. I post a blog article in  https://clouddai.blogspot.tw/ . I hope somebody can give me some suggestion. I know the spirit of coreboot is sharing knowledge and information so please reply my question using coreboot mail list. I know my English is very pool but please everyone try to understand meaning that I want to express, thanks.
Did you already flash coreboot?

If you have, did you remember to reset the CMOS?

Either way I would flash coreboot and connect a null modem cable to see
coreboot's serial output so you can find out what the error is - I
myself recently had a RAM training error caused by a RAM stick with
dirty contacts that I fixed via cleaning the sticks contacts.

Your english is fine btw :D I have no problems understanding you.