[coreboot] $7 cheap FT232H board as EHCI debug dongle for coreboot - would it work?

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:13:42 CET 2018

Thank you for your results, Georg! Although this "adafruit board"
costs twice more ( $15 ) and has a microUSB instead of a sturdy
full-sized one, your report gives me more confidence in the success of
the idea. Perhaps this information could be somehow included to the
coreboot wiki, especially to the EHCI Debug Port page -
https://www.coreboot.org/EHCI_Debug_Port - because I've learned about
FT232H just accidentally, it's not described anywhere at the wiki.
Huge thanks to both Kyosti and Nico for making this dongle possible