[coreboot] Problems with PCEngines Alix 2C3 with HEAD

Duncan dguthrie at posteo.net
Sun Mar 4 04:41:01 CET 2018

Hi all,

I've been testing the PCEngines Alix 2C3 board with Coreboot
bcf9a0a7ab337f9361d58f88ca7510fa42f8aaf5.

I've come across a couple of problems though.

1. Coreboot compiles with no problems for the board, configuration file
attached [i].
2. Flashrom pretty much works for probe, erase, read, and write
operations internally (unfortunately, I forgot to save a log).
3. However, Coreboot appears to not really work, log attached. [ii].

However, I'm not sure to what extent it is working. I only get serial
output from Coreboot to that point. There's no evidence SeaBIOS started.

I'm not sure if SeaBIOS is configured to use serial console
automatically, but my understanding is that the options I selected in
menuconfig there should be sufficient to configure it to do so anyway;
however, if this is an incorrect understanding please correct me.

All the best,
Duncan

i. file coreboot.alix2c3.config
ii. file coreboot.alix2c3.log