[coreboot] Porting Kabylake laptop

Zaolin zaolin at das-labor.org
Wed Jun 27 14:08:22 CEST 2018

Hey Chris,

yes it does. The PI interface is in terms of encapsulation somewhat
cleaner then the FSP integration.
I think that was Ron concern using PI instead of FSP.

If we talking about full customization up to the bootblock and vboot2
support
I would recommend to use coreboot in combination with LinuxBoot payload.

If we talk less effort to get your firmware running maybe LinuxBoot is
the better approach depending
on your platform.

Best Regards, Philipp