[coreboot] RV: Error booting with TPM enabled.

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sun Jun 24 21:31:37 CEST 2018

On 06/23/2018 01:58 AM, Jorge Fernandez Monteagudo wrote:
> Hi Nico, thanks for the feedback!
>

>> I guess it's used, but you need an acpi name for all devices along the
>> path. "LIBR" is the name for the LPC device, there should also be one
>> for the PCI bus/domain. I would try `src/northbridge/amd/pi/00660F01/
>> northbridge.c`.
>

> Could you point me to an example to know what I have to look for, p.e, to a good supported board or something related. I'm still introducing me in the coreboot world :)

The KGPE-D16 and KCMA-D8 are I would say the best examples of coreboot
boards, they have the most features such as IOMMU-GFX and OpenBMC and
their code base is 100% open source/libre. They also of course support
TPM via a removable TPM header module.

The various sandybridge and ivybridge thinkpad T/X/W series laptops are
the most widely used coreboot devices that support TPM and can be
obtained for not much money if you want to have a working example.