[coreboot] Fixing gitweb links on coreboot.org

Julius Werner jwerner at google.com
Fri Jun 22 00:29:24 CEST 2018

Hi coreboot.org admins,

For a while now (probably since we switched to the PolyGerrit UI?),
the gitweb links on pages like
https://review.coreboot.org/admin/projects and
https://review.coreboot.org/admin/projects/coreboot,branches have been
broken. They link to pages like
https://review.coreboot.org/admin/gitweb?p=coreboot.git;a=summary
which just says "Server Error: gitweb" and hangs.

Instead, we have a perfectly working Cgit implementation at
https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/coreboot.git, but you can't find it
unless you happen to know the URL or switch back to the old UI.
There's not even a link to it on the coreboot.org landing page or
https://coreboot.org/developers.html.

Can we fix this to make it more discoverable and get rid of the broken
links in Gerrit? It keeps tripping me up every time I'm trying to link
anyone to coreboot sources...