[coreboot] proposal: coreboot docs in separate repo

Leah Rowe info at gluglug.org.uk
Wed Jun 13 01:56:40 CEST 2018

On 12/06/18 23:23, ron minnich wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 3:17 PM Leah Rowe <info at gluglug.org.uk>
> wrote:
>

>> That's going to weigh down the repository and make it huge, over
>> the years. It means that adding images etc is going to be a pain
>> too.
>>

> Let's get a number here.
>
> Define 'huge'. I just did a quick check and that directory is a
> tiny fraction of the repo size.
>
> So, again, let's get a number, consider that the number was reached
> over 19 years, and have a discussion based on that number. I'm
> unable to see a problem.
>
> ron

Wait a few years when more pages are added to the docs. Add images.
The repo will start becoming gigabytes in size.

- --
Leah Rowe

Please help me fund my Gender Reassignment Surgery!
https://vimuser.org/surgery/

Libreboot developer and project founder.

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free BIOS - https://libreboot.org/
Use a free operating system, GNU+Linux.

Support computer user freedom
https://sfconservancy.org/
https://fsf.org/ - https://gnu.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: https://minifree.org/