[coreboot] static site generator for coreboot documentation in git repository

Leah Rowe info at gluglug.org.uk
Wed Jun 13 00:09:27 CEST 2018

On 12/06/18 23:07, Leah Rowe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently heard of the plan to retire the wiki.
>
> Personally, I think that's a great idea. Move it all into
> coreboot.git instead.
>
> I notice that Documentation/ has .md files in it in coreboot.git.
> So I wonder, is there a static site generator in coreboot.git for
> generating the documentation into a website? If not, is one being
> developed?
>
> That would make the documentation accessible to the public via web
> browser.
>
> The Libreboot documentation has done this for quite a while now.
> The whole website and documentation on the site is actually in
> libreboot.git as Markdown files. We have a static site generator
> in the repository (written by us) which uses Pandoc to convert
> Markdown files into html files, which generates the site.
>
> If this isn't yet implemented or being worked on in coreboot, I'd
> be happy to work on it.

Nevermind. Just noticed that doc.coreboot.org. please disregard my post

- --
Leah Rowe

Please help me fund my Gender Reassignment Surgery!
https://vimuser.org/surgery/

Libreboot developer and project founder.

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free BIOS - https://libreboot.org/
Use a free operating system, GNU+Linux.

Support computer user freedom
https://sfconservancy.org/
https://fsf.org/ - https://gnu.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: https://minifree.org/