[coreboot] POWER9 / Talos II coreboot support?

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineering.com
Tue Jun 12 20:14:33 CEST 2018

As of late last week:

W have the processor user guide, full register documentation, and a
smattering of other resources released publicly [1].  The PHB
documentation is still in process and still moving forward, along with
the electrical datasheet.

If you are interested in documentation that isn't already available and
isn't on the to-do list, please let me know.  My understanding is that
the list above should be pretty much everything needed for firmware work.

[1] https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Category:Documentation

--
Timothy Pearson
Raptor Engineering