[coreboot] More ACPI errors on Lenovo X201i

Matthias Gazzari mail at qtux.eu
Tue Jul 31 22:00:03 CEST 2018

Hi Patrick,

commit "dbf5a5d0f8 ec/lenovo/h8/acpi: Fix ACPI error in _INI" fixed the
issue during boot, thank you.

Regarding the stub driver, I have no idea on where to start. If you
think it is worth your time and easy enough as an entry level task, I
would like to ask for some guidance and/or hints to something similar in
the code tree in order to get an idea on how to implement this feature.
If not, I will wait for your driver implementation as the issue seems to
be non-critical so far.

Cheers,
Matthias