[coreboot] Re : restrict SMI

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Mon Jul 30 19:49:04 CEST 2018

 Thank you Ron,
 Just curious, about who could be the originator of this "future OS requirement", but I guess that anyone can guess his identity.. ;-)
 Anyway is good to see that common sense prevails (SMM dies) .. finally .. but I fear that the "clients" that until now were dependent of this kind of service will "migrate" to another "service provider".. (give me a "M", give me a "E", .. oh nevermind.. sorry just jocking .. lets not start another flame war.. ;-))
  Florentin