[coreboot] Sun Ultra 40 M2 Board - Obscured coreboot status

Jonathan A. Kollasch jakllsch at kollasch.net
Thu Jul 19 22:58:32 CEST 2018

The coreboot support for Ultra 40 M2 was for Fam0Fh processors only.  As
support for Fam0Fh processors was removed so was the board support.

I've never got around to upstreaming my Fam10h port.. I could probably
push it out somewhere if someone wants to polish it up.  I refreshed it
only a couple months ago, and it pretty much works for me.

Only reason there wasn't a more recent board status is because I had the
Fam10h processors in my system, and didn't feel like swapping in the K8
ones just to test.  I expect the K8 support would have been removed
even then.

	Jonathan Kollasch