[coreboot] Sun Ultra 40 M2 Board - Obscured coreboot status

Bostjan Kravcar bostjan.ign.k at t-2.si
Thu Jul 19 19:13:33 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm "bumping" my own thread already, as I realized that .txt may just as
well be the only supported (or allowed) format for attachments. Apologies to
all, it was a clumsy beginner's error in judgement. I promise to do
something about those excessive spacings between the paragraphs as well, by
using a Plain Text format from now on.

I copy/pasted the summary of my findings into .txt file ("Sun Ultra 40 M2 &
coreboot - Brief Summary"), but I'm not sure if the attachment will get
through (a brief HOW-TO would be nice ... I couldn't find anything on the
subject). The latest status table for Ultra 40 M2 board, that I was able to
find, is at the link below (to serve as a reference to my initial post
content):

https://www.coreboot.org/Board:sunw/ultra40m2

Kind regards,

Bostjan