[coreboot] [RFH] Native AMD fam10-15 support

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 06:40:57 CEST 2018

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 1:46 AM, Taiidan at gmx.com <Taiidan at gmx.com> wrote:

> Another regression I have noticed is that my 4th SATA hard drive doesn't
> appear in linux for some reason, although it does appear in grub...ideas?
>
> Also kyosti what logs and tests would you like? For now I have
> re-flashed my old 4.6 coreboot but I will flash master again soon for you.

Output of following after having done S3 resume would be of my interest:
`cbmem -c (or -1)` `cbmem -t` and `dmesg`.

Better have those collected for normal boot path as well.

Also it's worth having low_memory_corruption_check=1 and
low_memory_corruption_check_size=512k as kernel parameters when checking
S3, we have had regressions there for both Intel and AMD, and cases where
initial implementation was just wrong (AGESA).

Kyösti