[coreboot] vboot

Akendo akendo at akendo.eu
Fri Jul 6 17:21:02 CEST 2018

Awesome Thanks!

Can you tell me what the state is with vboot for a x220 is (as an example)?

I did ask in the IRC and someone told me, that there is some work done
on this topic. Also that no code contribution are necessary, but rather
review (and testing I guess).

>From what I have seen in the code only google based laptop are supported
for vboot. More might be possible, but I wasn't able to quickly identify
them all.

>From what I have seen on the review pages, most changes there for vboot
should not affect the x220, or do I get it wrong?

Thank you everyone for reading, best regards
akendo