[coreboot] I want to be a contributor (Cloud Dai)

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 18:44:50 CET 2018

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 8:04 PM, Taiidan at gmx.com <Taiidan at gmx.com> wrote:
> On 01/19/2018 10:04 AM, 戴,曉政 via coreboot wrote:
>
>> Dear Taiidan,
>>
>> According to your previous letter, does H8SCM be a pre-PSP AMD mainboard?
>> If yes, I will buy one as soon as possible.
>> Thank for your response.
>
> Yes it is pre-PSP, only $30.
>
> The H8SCM-F has the (closed source) BMC, but removing the ROM chips
> de-activates it, whereas the H8SCM doesn't have the BMC.

There is no record of anyone having booted H8SCM with coreboot since
2012. In contrary, I think it was reported that even serial console
from coreboot did not work. Definetely _not_ a good candidate to start
with coreboot.

Per previous discussions, AGESA family15 boards and chipset vendorcode
for older than Trinity has been/will be removed on 4.7 release.

Kyösti