[coreboot] I want to be a contributor (Cloud Dai)

戴,曉政 cloud0907 at yahoo.com.tw
Sat Jan 20 12:21:11 CET 2018

Dear Taiidan,

I think I don’t need BMC on my mainboard now because I just a junior develop in coreboot, I already find H8SCM in auction site and I will buy it as soon as possible. I will continuous ask question if I encounter problem about porting this mainboard with tiano core. Thanks for you endure my poor English.

> Dear Taiidan,
>
> According to your previous letter, does H8SCM be a pre-PSP AMD mainboard? If yes, I will buy one as soon as possible.
> Thank for your response.
>Yes it is pre-PSP, only $30.

>The H8SCM-F has the (closed source) BMC, but removing the ROM chips
>de-activates it, whereas the H8SCM doesn't have the BMC.

---
Avast 防毒軟體已檢查此封電子郵件的病毒。