[coreboot] FOSDEM 2018 beverage round?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Jan 20 01:23:14 CET 2018

Daniel Kulesz via coreboot wrote:
> I've read about the "discussion over beers or another prefered
> beverage" at FOSDEM 2018 a couple of days ago here on this list.
> Since I definitely plan to attend FOSDEM this year again (I got my
> talk in the testing and automation devroom accepted), I was
> wondering what the requirements for joining this bevereage round
> are and if there are already any concrete plans for that.

Umm, no... I said the "discussion .." thing without specifics, not
having anything concrete whatsoever in mind, only refering to some
hypothetical gettogether in the future. Then Florentin said he would
like such a discussion during FOSDEM.

Timothy already summed everything up pretty well, but I'll go to the
beer event at Delirium on Friday evening before FOSDEM and am happy
to have a chat. Be prepared - Delirium gets real busy.

//Peter