[coreboot] Mailing list usage [was: Re: I want to be a contributor (Cloud Dai)]

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Fri Jan 19 17:35:11 CET 2018

Hello,

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 11:04:14PM +0800, 戴,曉政 via coreboot wrote:
[...]
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. I want to be a contributor (????)
>    2. Re: Server systems shipped with coreboot (Julien Viard de Galbert)
>    3. x86 validation suite (ron minnich)
>    4. Re: Server systems shipped with coreboot (Nico Huber)
>    5. Re: x86 validation suite (Igor Skochinsky)
>    6. Re: Server systems shipped with coreboot (awokd)
>    7. Re: x86 validation suite (Zoran Stojsavljevic)
>    8. Re: I want to be a contributor (Taiidan at gmx.com)
>    9. FOSDEM 2018 beverage round? (Daniel Kulesz)

To make further interactions with the mailing list easier, I suggest you
turn off the option "Set Digest Mode" at

    https://mail.coreboot.org/mailman/options/coreboot

After that, every mail you get from the mailing list will be delivered
separately; and when you reply, your mail will be part of the thread you
reply to.

Best regards,
Jonathan Neuschäfer