[coreboot] Link layer between "coreboot" - "seabios" - "coreinfo/nvramcui"

Аладышев Константин aladyshev at nicevt.ru
Thu Jan 18 10:35:20 CET 2018

Hello!
I have a project for my motherboard with coreboot version that I fixed
couple years back (so it is pretty old), and now I want to update all
payloads to most modern ones. There is no problem with SeaBIOS, but coreinfo
and nvramcui don't work. When I try to jump to them from SeaBIOS, nothing
happens and screen turns black. So... what is the link layer between those
payloads and coreboot? Layer that I should also update for those new
payloads to work fine?

Don't forget, this it is not only video problem, there is no output from COM
also. So maybe it is connected to CBFS or payload format? What should I
check?

Best regards,
Aladyshev Konstantin