[coreboot] Server systems shipped with coreboot

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Jan 16 19:29:18 CET 2018

Hi,

does anyone have a list of server systems which are shipped with
coreboot? I'm interested in coreboot+UEFI systems, coreboot+Linux
systems, coreboot+SeaBIOS systems, pure coreboot systems.

At 34C3 I was told by someone that a major vendor has been shipping
servers with coreboot without announcing this, and I unfortunately
neither remember the server model nor who told me about this. If said
person could remind contact me, I'd be thankful.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel