[coreboot] Recommended workflow with Chromebook support

Julius Werner jwerner at chromium.org
Fri Jan 12 00:48:20 CET 2018

We try to keep the Chromium tree very close to upstream these days (just a
few days of delay at most). So usually you can just add the upstream
repository as a remote and check it out in the coreboot directory of your
Chromium OS SDK chroot, and then the Chromium OS ebuilds will happily build
the upstream code for you. But working on Chromium and then rebasing onto
upstream works too, since the trees are so close you usually get no
conflicts.