[coreboot] BDX-DE PCI init fail

Zeh, Werner werner.zeh at siemens.com
Thu Jan 11 06:19:49 CET 2018

Hi Hilbert.

> The SeaBIOS .config is always been reset when I recompile the coreboot. I am trying to figure out how to avoid that.

Just cd into the seabios-folder and make menuconfig. Save your config after modification. Now copy the resulting .config file somewhere (your coreboot directory for example).
Now make menuconfig for coreboot and here, if you have selected SeaBIOS as payload, you can provide a .config file for SeaBIOS. Add the path to the saved .config file from SeaBIOS and you are good to go.

Werner