[coreboot] 16 GPUs on one board

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sun Jan 7 00:00:51 CET 2018

I have had this issue in regards to SR-IOV, - at the moment coreboot
only supports 32Bit MMIO unfortunately one can't have too many graphics
devices or network interfaces apparently.

Considering the success of the OpenBMC port fund it would be nice if we
could get a fund going to fix this if it wouldn't cost too much as I
would really like to be able to use SR-IOV and many more PCI-e devices
on my board via a cyclone PCI-e expansion system eventually.

I am not sure if there is a work-around in linux but post back if you
find one.