[coreboot] BDX-DE PCI init fail

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:46:18 CET 2018

YES, U R correct. BDX-DE supoosed to be SoC, as I now recall. It was
once upon a time/a long time back, about 2.5 to 3 years ago I played
with this stuff.

You supposed NOT to use anything beneath 0x50663 (forget 0x50661/2). I
have no idea why you are using PPR 0x50663, the production part (PR)
is actually 0x50664.

My best guess, you are using some CRB (CamelBack Mountain CRB?!) as
given, with FSP v 1.0. And I recall, this should work... Out of box,
although I never tried it with FSP. I tried it with the internal
AMI/INTEL UEFI and Fedora 23, IIRC?! I tried 0x50661 and 0x50662, but
also with internal AMI/INTEL UEFI.

Werner (if he recalls the stuff, since Werner most certainly played
with FSP on CamelBack Mountain CRB) can help... If?!

Zoran