[coreboot] usb3/xhci issues with coreboot on Thinkpad x230

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Tue Jan 2 21:49:15 CET 2018

Hi merino,

On 02.01.2018 21:23, merino at aaathats3as.com wrote:
> I still have one x230 equipped with coreboot to play with.
> Please let me know what tests I should do with it to debug this.

please send a coreboot log taken with `cbmem -c` (you can find cbmem in
util/cbmem/ in the coreboot source tree).

As you mentioned that you didn't change other settings, may I assume
that you run the same ME firmware with coreboot and vendor during your
tests? also, is your ME firmware in its original state?

Nico