[coreboot] I want to be a contributor (Cloud Dai)

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Tue Feb 20 10:46:54 CET 2018

On 02/20/2018 01:29 AM, 戴,曉政 via coreboot wrote:

> Dear Taiidan,
>
> I have get KGPE-D16 motherboard from auction website but I find that AMD 6328 CPU is too expensive ($499 USD).  As well as 6386SE CPU is more expensive than 6328 CPU so please give me a favor. Please list some cheaper AMD CPUs name that can be built successfully  when I use KGPE-D16 motherboard to install coreboot.
Right now on ebay I also see a 6328 for $130 and a 6386SE for $225/best
offer (the last and best owner controlled x86-64 CPU, get one while you
can IMO).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMD-Opteron-OS6386YETGGHK-16-Core-2-8GHz-16MB-6-4GT-s-Server-CPU/222837140766

This one is in good condition (note the straight as an arrow capacitors
on the bottom with none missing)

FYI don't buy a CPU that has missing bottom capacitors or scratches on
the pads, always ask a seller for a photo of the bottom if you buy a G34
CPU like the 6386SE.
>   I know my English is very poor,
Naah it is fine :]