[coreboot] When does AMD release the fam15 spectre microcode updates?

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:48:05 CET 2018

Maybe its' a good idea to write to AMD support regarding this question
- please share a reply if you would get an answer. I'm curious about
other fam15 CPUs as well, e.g. A10-5750M microcode update would be
nice, maybe a request could be more general, e.g. : what is the
estimated release date for the microcode updates for fam15 AMD CPUs
(so a request is  not about "opterons only")