[coreboot] Asus AM1I-A

Elisenda Cuadros lists at e4L.es
Sat Feb 10 23:18:11 CET 2018

Thank you for your kind reply Gergely.

I think the cable is not the problem, I have been using it for years and
it's intact.

I am using a usb dongle but not a cheap one. Tomorrow I will try with
another cable and a real COM port. Just to be 100% sure.

Console is fast at the very first time (just the "normal") but after two
seconds it becomes extremely slow.

Please, can you say me which is the git revision you are using?

The console log I attached is from a SPEW debug level, not corresponding
with the config.. I tried several configs today :-) .

Is it possible to share your config with me?

Best regards,

Eli