[coreboot] Status on Dell OptiPlex 7010 support

Kumonie Williams theonlykw259 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 20:05:21 CET 2018

Hello there, I have a question regarding coreboot.

I was wondering if work was still being done to port coreboot to the Dell
OptiPlex 7010. I was looking at commit
882d3c3574cc24f1bcf16b71c5090cc71ef725a6, but it seems the board didn’t
boot at that stage in time. I have also not found much information
regarding 4f19f4a7ebe7783830343d5ffc917142266fabf9 either, so I was
wondering if work was still being done to port coreboot to the OptiPlex
7010, given its stock firmware doesn’t really work that great (I'd be happy
to elaborate), even at revision A29, so I wanted to replace it with
coreboot.

Thanks.