[coreboot] Please help me adapt coreboot to HiFive-Unleashed

王翔 merle at tya.email
Thu Dec 20 04:56:17 CET 2018

I tried to adapt coreboot to HiFive-Unleashed and boot bbl with coreboot and run linux.
My changes are as follows:
    https://github.com/hardenedlinux/coreboot-HiFiveUnleashed/tree/HiFive-Unleashed-Test-Change

My code can run bbl, but it doesn't respond when bbl exits m-mode and enters linux.

I use freedom-u-sdk to compile bbl. In order not to conflict with the coreboot memory address, execute the following command.
riscv64-elf-objcopy --change-addresses 0x200000 work/riscv-pk/bbl ../coreboot/payload.elf

I don't know what I missed, what should I do, I hope to get your help.

王翔

安全研究员

广州市腾御安信息科技有限公司

广州市天河区珠江新城华穗路406号保利克洛维二期中景A座1020-1024