[coreboot] Testing modernizing patches on ASUS KGPE-D16. (was Re: Asus KGPE-D16 with latest coreboot errors with Unsupported Hardware on Qubes 4 install missing IOMMU?)

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Wed Dec 19 22:02:03 CET 2018

On 12/18/2018 01:56 PM, Daniel Kulesz via coreboot wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> is there a branch that has all the outstanding KGPE-D16 changes merged? I will be happy to test, but I feat I won't find the time to test all those fixes each in a separate branch. Also some specification of what tests need to be conducted would help.
>
> The outstanding KGPE-D16 bugs on my personal list are boot failures that require to turn off/on AC

I have the same issue :[ there is no real cause in the serial logs that
I can find I wondered if it was because the chips on the bottom of my
g34 cpu are damaged somewhat. I would really like to find out why.

I suggest to use the reset button instead so your hard drives don't have
to start/stop so much that is if your case has one you can connect the
header.