[coreboot] coreboot for Advantech SOM-4461

junaid saleem junaidimpex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:32:51 CET 2018

Thank you for your prompt response.

The board which you suggested looks good for our purpose but i am stuck as
i am not able to find the corresponding intel fsp.
Would you mind pointing out the name of the said FSP.
or
  Is there any other method / documents  which provides the solution.
I found the following document. "
https://www.coreboot.org/Board:intel/d945gclf"
again it  is the old link!  I am a bit confused , as where is the new
updated link?
Also this link does not inform about any FSP ?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
JunSal

Regards,