[coreboot] Dell R610 Support

Ed Hau tivrusky at cmail.nu
Tue Dec 18 04:43:53 CET 2018

Thanks for all the great info once again! Just wanted to follow up and
say I put
the order in and it's on the way now. I was unable to find the ASMB4 or
5 though
so ended up getting an ASMB6 for now that I'll look into adding OpenBMC
support
for. The Broadcom NIC firmware sounds very interesting and something
I'll likely
at least take a stab at after I get my feet wet with this first port.