[coreboot] Asus KGPE-D16 with latest coreboot errors with Unsupported Hardware on Qubes 4 install missing IOMMU?

Felix Held felix-coreboot at felixheld.de
Mon Dec 17 16:01:46 CET 2018

Hi!

> Things should settle down some after Christmas, so I'll see what I can
> do to pull the old D16 dev platform back out at that time and start
> testing / merging patches.  Are there any others that I should also help
> take a look at?

Arthur pushed a new version of your patch #19820 and since it does what
your original patch does, I'd say that it should be safe for merging to
have that problem fixed in the upcoming release. Of course unless
someone else tests the patch and finds a (very unlikely) regression
before tomorrow. There are two more patches from that series, but I
haven't reviewed them, since they add features and don't just fix problems.

I'm not sure if Arthur has some other patches that are relevant to the
KGPE-D16; IIRC he also looked into some improvements on the AMD side.

Regards

Felix