[coreboot] Asus KGPE-D16 with latest coreboot errors with Unsupported Hardware on Qubes 4 install missing IOMMU?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Dec 9 21:32:33 CET 2018

petecb via coreboot wrote:
> Well the good news is that I have now got this board to work with
> Coreboot v4.6 with the CMOS options and SeaBIOS!  :-)
>
> The bad news is that this obviously means a bug has crept in on the
> way up to 4.8

The best news is that you can track that down, since you have both a
working (good) and a failing (bad) test case.

Please clone the git repo and use git bisect to find the first bad commit.

This would clearly be a really valuable contribution to the project,
because it is not so unlikely that more boards are affected.

Thanks

//Peter