[coreboot] T450S + Coreboot

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Thu Aug 30 23:33:12 CEST 2018

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 2:15 AM Brian Herman
<bherman.aconspart at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I'm going to read the documentation more and make this a personal goal by the end of 2019. I didn't want to stir up so much drama. Time and money are not constraints on this particular problem. One way or another by January 22, 2019 I will have either figured it out or I will pay to figure it out. I have used Linux since college. I have no kids. I have no girlfriend. I have tons of free time.

Sorry to see your thread going off-topic.
I don't know if it will help you but I've wirtten detailed blog posts
on my experience in getting coreboot to work on the broadwell and
skylake librems. It's not a "guide how to port to coreboot" but it
explains some of the problems I've had and it might help you save some
time.
You can go to https://puri.sm/coreboot/timeline/ and search for
"Youness" to see my blog posts in chronological order on the right
side bar.
Good luck with your project!