[coreboot] Extracting MRC training data

Antony AbeePrakash X V AntonyAbee.PrakashXV at LntTechservices.com
Mon Aug 27 15:12:44 CEST 2018

Hi All,

We are developing coreboot for Apollo lake custom board.  MRC training data is enabled in FSP using Binary configuration tool.

We are facing the following observations:

  1.  After flashing the first boot takes 10 sec to boot.
  2.  For next cold boot the boot time takes 6 sec and remains same.

So we dumped the flashed coreboot image and re-flashed the dumped coreboot image to the chip.

  1.  After flash the first boot takes 6 sec to boot.
  2.  For next cold boot also the same 6 sec is observed.

Could you please explain on the above observations ?

Can we extract the MRC training data and add it to the coreboot image ? If yes, could you please share the steps to be done ?

Thanks & Regards,
Antony

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.