[coreboot] T450S + Coreboot

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:54:57 CEST 2018

And even if there weren't any problem with Intel Boot Guard, its not
that easy to add a support for new board (impossible to do it over
weekends, especially for the newcomers). If I were you I would have
sold these T450S and bought some machine already supported by
coreboot. It could be one of those Intel Thinkpads (although you'll
have to spend time cleaning Intel ME) or maybe Lenovo G505S quadcore
AMD laptop which doesn't have any Intel ME / AMD PSP backdoors in its'
CPU at all - so no need to clean anything. More information here -
https://www.reddit.com/r/coreboot/comments/98zez2/what_can_the_me_do_when_neutered/e4oln0x/

Best regards,
Mike Banon