[coreboot] undefined reference to '__udivmoddi4'

Th3Fanbus . th3fanbus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:01:55 CEST 2018

Hello Norman,

As far as I know, coreboot runs in 32-bit mode on the x86 architecture,
even if the hardware supports x86_64. This does not prevent running x86_64
OSes.
Therefore, and as the first document you linked says, you should build the
i386 toolchain and build coreboot with it.

Kind regards,

Angel Pons Pons