[coreboot] Building an image a second/third/... time fails

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Thu Aug 16 21:53:54 CEST 2018

On 16.08.2018 12:47, h42 at memeware.net wrote:
> I have not changed anything. I was able to reproduce that every single
> time i tried.

Ah, sorry I wasn't referring to the error but to your mail's subject.
The "second/third/... time fails" (as opposed to the first time) because
you changed parameters (maybe outside of coreboot or in the config).
That's what I was trying to tell you.

If you wanted help with the error, you should have told so. It's a known
incompatibility of older SeaBIOS versions with current IASL. I guess,
SeaBIOS master should build fine.

Nico