[coreboot] HV121WX4-120 screen for X200

Merlin Büge toni at bluenox07.de
Sat Aug 11 13:48:02 CEST 2018

Hey,

I also have that panel in my X200 and it's working fine here. Don't
remember if it worked with stock BIOS, but the latest libreboot release
(20160907) is working fine. I will also try latest coreboot in the next
weeks, and will report back if I experience strange behaviour.

For now it works quite stable (compared to what I've heard), I get
random hangs about 10 times a year with nearly constant uptime.

I also replaced the panel's CCFL with an LED stripe and therefore have
a modified version of the LED board (where the CCFL inverter was
located), but I'm very sure the panel worked fine before that
modification.

Regards,

Merlin

--