[coreboot] Article in March Linux Journal on LinuxBoot

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:45:01 CEST 2018

Hello!
I just finished reading the article on LinuxBoot in the March issue of
Linux Journal. And I am working on the one on a customized embedded
Linux build, which is in the same issue. (There wasn't a February
issue, or even ones for December last year  or a January this year.)

It does make a good point on the subject of how to properly boot Linux
without a proprietary or even closed source BIOS used. And I remember
reading Eric's article from the beginning of the Century and it did
not go into enough detail.

Ron and company that was a well written article.

To be honest when I joined the original list for LinuxBIOS I had a
plan to apply that to running a system for the purposes of running an
emulator called Hercules, who rather effectively emulates the IBM
mainframe. Sadly it was never realized.

I believe given what was described in the article that I am a lot closer.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com