[coreboot] [RFH] Status of the Lenovo X201

Nicola Corna nicola at corna.info
Wed Apr 18 11:42:27 CEST 2018

Hi Paul,

I can't make my X201 boot with the most recent commit: the screen turns on and it shows a blinking
cursor, but that's all.
Attached you can find the debug log: as you can see it has detected a stack smashing and it froze
in a random point.

I don't have the build config right now, but it is based on the latest config in the board_status
repo.

Any idea?

Best,
Nicola