[coreboot] asrock-B75-pro3-m

Iru Cai mytbk920423 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:52:37 CEST 2018

Just ignore the CPU socket thing, it stands for a type of CPU which may not
be using the socket.
--ifd of flashrom means reading the IFD to get the layout, but
coreboot.rom's fake IFD doesn't have the BIOS region, are you sure you're
doing it correctly?
If the firmware is executed, you can use the serial port (as I can
remember, B75 Pro3-M's serial port is a 9-pin pinout on board) to see the
console output.

--
My website: https://vimacs.lcpu.club

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/